Monday, June 17, 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up

June was probably not the right month to make a daily blogging promise.  I spent this whole week doing last minute party planning and while it wasn't good for the blog it was good for the party, which was a success :)

The party was on Saturday, but her birthday was technically on Sunday, Father's Day.  Needless to say, Joe and Olivia had an extra special weekend.  Since this week was so hectic we decided to spend our Sunday relaxing at home, eating cake, and playing with all of Liv's new toys.
 
This weekend was great, I cherished every moment.  Joe leaves next Sunday for Texas; he's going to be working there for 3 weeks.. I'm going to miss him so much  Every time I think about it I tear up, hopefully I can find a lot of fun activities for Olivia and I to help time go by quickly.
What will I do without my goofy JoeJoe?

2 comments:

  1. She is soooo cute!

    Ugh, I hate when you have to let go of someone, even for a little while! Hopefully it'll go by quickly and you will be back together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And, yes, it totally sucks. I'm really hoping these next few weeks fly by.

      Delete