The hashtag that has caught my eye today is #15FactsAboutMe.
Now that you know a few more things about me, what are some things that others may not know about you? Do you secretly still listen to the Spice Girls? I do.. I don't know if that's a secret, but it's a fun fact I guess :)
Not only is today #HastagMonday but it's New Year's Eve!!
Are you ready for 2013?
Do you have a resolution?
I want(will) eat more raw foods (fruits and vegetables) which will help me move towards my main life goal of living a healthier lifestyle. I would like the majority of those raw foods to come straight from my garden that I WILL be starting in early spring.
While I was thinking of which goals I'd like to work for I found myself wondering what the most popular New Year's resolutions are.
Top 10 New Year's Resolutions:
1. Get Healthy - Exercise more, eat right, Lose Weight
2. Spend more time with Family and Friends - Start hosting Sunday dinners!
3. Stress Less - Try some yoga!
4. Get a Better Job
5. Quit Drinking
6. Quit Smoking
7. Get Out of Debt / Save Money
8. Enjoy Life - Take a Vacation, Plan a Couple's Day every few weeks, Make a Bucket List
9. Get Organized
10. Find Love<3
What are your goals for 2013? Leave a comment and let me know!
See you in 2013