Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Lost In Boston? Well, Meet Victoria.

This lovely lady is Victoria, author of Lost in Boston, a newer blog that keeps me going back for more.

"After reading tons of fabulous blogs about a lot of my favorite topics, I started Lost in Boston early this month. I live in Boston and work just over the Charles River in Cambridge. I'm slowly learning blogging and video editing and graphic design, all in the hopes that it will lead me to sprinkle a little more creativity onto my life. When I'm not sitting in front of a computer, I can be found jogging slowly, bargain hunting, reading cookbooks and novels, traveling to exotic places and volunteering with disabled adults and children." - Victoria

She definitely had me giggling this week with her big hair (in a bad, bad way) post with references to Medusa and Frankenstein's bride. Not only giggles, but some great product suggestions in there, too!  Victoria is definitely a down-to-earth, life-loving girl and I look forward to reading all of her future posts!

You can find and follow Victoria at:
 photo LinBbanner.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment