Monday, June 10, 2013

Insomnia is a..

I woke up at 2:30am and I'm still awake.  It is now 4:18am and birds are singing.
The good thing about being awake right now is the work I can get done without anyone else trying to talk to, distract, or climb on me.
 I also woke up to a feature in an absolutely gorgeous treasury that I'd like to share with you.

'Contrasting Colors' by athenarayne


11x14 leaves with frost, fin...
$45

Mineral Lip Shimmer - Color ...
$5.15

Wool Felt Roll - 100% Wool -...
$4.5

Vintage Red Orange Maple lea...
$24

watercolor painting original...
$30

Winter photography abstract ...
$30

Teal Skinny Tie - Teal Green...
$19.95

Aqua and Blue-Green Vintage ...
$7.5

red-orange dyed magnesite ge...
$4.95

Agate Slice with Drilled Hol...
$5.98

Silk Scarf, Hand Painted Sil...
$45

Mod Stars hand embroidered p...
$15

15mm Dark Blue Green Magnesi...
$2.35

Feather Headband- Beautiful...
$35

Tahitian Teal - Blue Green S...
$8

Teal Leather Baby Moccasins
$30

Pretty right?  I love color inspired lists.
 ..I think I've conceded to staying awake, I'm going to go make some coffee.  It's going to be a long day, hopefully it's a good one! I've got some packages to mail and some crepe paper to buy.
Have a great Monday everyone!
And remember, my Ad Space Giveaway ends in a few hours so, be sure to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment