Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Harvest Party Prep

What a week! I totally got sidetracked from my blog and my shop work! I feel horrible for that, but I guess life happens right?
I had another hoofed visitor to my garden last night, Joe hasn't done his, umm, anti-deer trick this week, haha.  This one was nice (& small, tiny hoof-prints) and only ate about 10 or so small, very unripe tomatoes and he/she walked around my carrots and didn't squish them. So thank you little deer.

I'm starting to plan my Harvest Party, too! I've set a date, Saturday Sept 7.  I've been searching Etsy for fall themed decorations and invitations.  Here are my possible choices...
Harvest Banner from SillyLittleGoose




Fall Themed Invitation from PrettyPartyCreations


Fall Leaves Confetti from HookedonArtsNCrafts
Fall Paper Straws from LetsPartyCreations
I'll get some cute fall colored tablecloths or runners from Target and have pretty baskets filled with flowers. I'm thinking of getting airy and light looking string lights for the trees and fence, too.  I can't wait, this party is going to be so much fun!
What do you think of my picks so far?  Anything you think a harvest party should have?

No comments:

Post a Comment