Monday, July 8, 2013

Garden Devastation

I can't believe that it's already July 8th.  Where has time gone?  I so long for the days that seemed to last forever...sigh.
I can't complain too much, though, because time has flown by and Joe will be home in 5 days.  
I cannot wait to see him. 

Now onto something devastating...
A deer had a feast in my backyard last night.  He took a good 6 inches - 1 foot off of each of my pepper plants, ate all of my larger tomatoes and almost an entire bean plant.

Do you see this? Perfectly bitten peppers and perfectly plucked tomatoes. Thanks for setting me back by a few weeks you damn deer.
My mom told me to have my man-bestie pee a perimeter around my garden and my dad told me to sprinkle pepper and peppercorns around everything but said pee would work, gross. Does anyone have an idea that doesn't involve pee?

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! We don't have that problem here, thankfully. Surely there are better alternatives to pee?

    ReplyDelete