Monday, April 1, 2013

April Fool's Round-Up & Preview

It's April Fool's! I don't partake, but the date makes me so happy!! It's April!!
Warm weather is on the horizon. It snowed this morning but now the sun is out and it's all melting. Hopefully this is the last time I see snow, I am ready for warmth.

I'd like to thank my March Sponsors for taking part, bringing in new readers, and for holding wonderful giveaways on my blog.
Isabel makes beautiful jewelry and accessories with real pressed flowers.  All of her designs are made from real plants. Therefore, each is one of a kind. Isabel and her creations can be found at her Etsy Shop, Wanelo, and Twitter.

You can view and purchase these gorgeous accessories here.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Beth is a blogger who loves to travel and be outdoors; she shares her adventures through her blog.  She also discusses movies, books, great tunes, or anything else that strikes her fancy.  Beth latest ventures can be read here, and can also be found on Pinterest, Twitter, and BlogLovin'.
---
Congratulations to the 2 Starbucks Gift Card winners!
 ---
Weekly Preview:
Tuesday, 4/2 - Handmade Organic Lotion Bar Tutorial
Wednesday, 4/3 - Small Business Showcase #7

No comments:

Post a Comment