Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Small Business Treasury Showcase #6

Good Afternoon my beautiful readers!
Before I begin I'd like to ask that you follow me on BlogLovin' considering Google Reader is going to be shut down, which is okay because BlogLovin' has a great layout.
It's Wednesday and as some of you know it's time for my weekly small business showcase.  This week I'm going to focus on multiple businesses that have been featured in some absolutely beautiful Etsy treasuries this week.

'Mint for today' by TwoSadDonkeys


Travel Jewelry, Woo...
$21

One egg stand, Pysa...
$4.55

Ombre Earrings - Fi...
$23

Sale 50% off, Mint ...
$39

little Chinese girl
$80

Small wooden box wi...
$14.2

Organic Calming Lav...
$6.5

Delicate earrings m...
$25

Set of 2 bracelets ...
$35

Tulle skirt (beige ...
$213.75

mint ring . peach j...
$7.9

Turquoise Mint Polk...
$6.49

Vintage 1980s OVERS...
$35

Mint Wax Cotton Co...
$1.2

Lace Bracelet - Imo...
$20

Small Peach Fade Bo...
$28

'First Day Of Spring OasisTeam Treasury' by outoftheattic2u


Vintage West Virgin...
$46

Wedding Jewelry - ...
$150

Lavender and Lemon ...
$6

Lace Scarf, Dust Pi...
$36

Abstract Ballet - B...
$70

Yellow Roses, 11X14...
$25

Flower - accessory,...
$15

Handmade Pink Baby ...
$57

Turquoise Earrings....
$21

Baby dress, cross b...
$30

SALE White dew drop...
$28

Green and White Wed...
$98

Spring Sale VINTAGE...
$4.25

Child's fleece ...
$18

French Country Bird...
$20

Two Vintage Linen E...
$18.5
Have you entered my $10 Gift Card Giveaway for AmazoniaAccessories.etsy.com yet?

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous treasuries!

    Btw, I'm following you back from Bloglovin. :D

    ♥ aquariann
    Featured Treasury: Wood Nymph

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tweeted, +1 and shared on Google as well as shared on my Facebook Fan page. Thank you so much for featuring TheMysticalOasisGlow in this treasury.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete