Friday, March 8, 2013

New Paint and Sushi Classes

Well, I may have been wrong about February being messed up because March already has it beat.
Joe and I very mutually and calmly decided to end things last month; we've been inseparable ever since.  It's like when we first met, butterflies, smiles, and all. 
I can't explain it, I guess we're just meant to be.
He is still living at his mom's house, but he's here every other day.  We are taking our time apart, we need to; growing as individuals is just as important as growing together.
That being said, we are going to take a sushi class.
I am so excited.
One, it's at Shinto. Yum. Two, super cute date idea, for the win.
Who knows, we may (will) have a How To Roll Sushi post for you all :)

I'm still moving forward with my house renovations and this weekend will be the easiest of them all.  I'm going to paint my bedroom and hang up new curtains and replace all of the window blinds in the kitchen. Once again, I am excited.
I'm looking forward to showing you all my ugly house, hopefully the before and after pictures will blow you away.

::Things to Look for in March::
Antiquing/Staining Tutorial
How to Celebrate St Patrick's Day the Cleveland Way
Small Business Features
Gift Card Giveaway
Stella Kenton Giveaway
and more...

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it interesting how that works? You break up but then something in life just pushes you right back together. Hope everything works out for the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, also I realized I forgot to do blog buttons for your blog-if you want them I'll totally get them created-should have been included so no extra charge or anything :)

    ReplyDelete