Tuesday, August 20, 2013

In Memory..

I haven't felt like writing this week..
Another beautiful soul was lost to cancer on Aug 14.  Brennan Repasy marks the 3rd for the summer, a beautiful young soul who brought love, joy, and hope to many. 

My friend told me something incredibly heart warming and sweet about the impact Brennan had others and I'd like to share it.
Brennan's brother got an email after his passing and it said "I didn't know Brennan but he saved my life.." he continued to talk about how he has leukemia and he found Brennan's YouTube/Vine videos about living with leukemia.  Brennan's beyond positive attitude and take on things helped bring this person up and he was/is very grateful for that.

Many hearts are aching for his family and I think that says something. His impact on this world was a great one and now he will always be able to help guide us on our way.

2 comments: