Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Itty Bitty Beauty Swap Show Off!

I've been trying to break into the blogging world more.. Ya know, get my face and name out there, so I recently decided to join in on a beauty swap hosted by Chaotic Goddess Swaps in hopes of connecting with some new (new to me) bloggers.

I love who I was partnered with; Tiffanie seriously couldn't be any sweeter of a person.  We have way too much in common and she has an adorable little boy, who is also turning 3 this year, just like Olivia!  She ever so sweetly included some princess stickers and a birthday girl pin for Liv! Needless to say, she LOVES them.

Want to see what I got?!?
Mary Kay Eye Makeup Remover -- I've been told by many that it's the best!
E.L.F Eyelid Primer and Shadowy Eye Kit
Maybelline Light Pink Blush
Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara

I love it all and can't wait to attempt a shadowy eye look!
Thank you so much Tiffanie!!

6 comments:

  1. Ooo the goodies you got. I have promised myself that some day I will master the smokey eye lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is lovely, those are wonderful! I'm so glad you joined us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Let me know if the Mary Kay remover works as well as touted- I always need a new one! :)
    Thanks for joining us, and have fun with your makeup haul!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im so glad that you loved everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful package you got here

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got some great things! I love love love the covergirl clump crusher!!! It is my second favorite mascara

    ReplyDelete