Wednesday, February 27, 2013

An Extra Personal Wednesday Obsession

Before my obsession I'd like to post something personal.
This has been a rough week.
Joe and I have decided to take a break. I'm not sure if it's going to be permanent, at first I wanted it to be and I was okay with it, but after he finally opened up and really talked to me.. well, I just don't know. I was thrown for a loop once he opened his mouth.

However, we are on a break at the moment and I'm taking it positively well. We are in a really great place, no animosity or ill will from either side; we just need to find ourselves again.
On another positive note, I've redone my closet and I love it. The kitchen will be completely different by mid-spring and my bedroom will be painted. I'm excited. This house is definitely not a Beth house; I don't know what it is, it's just bad, plain(not in a good way), and sad.
I have a feeling that I'll be posting a lot of home improvement posts in the upcoming months..

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Now onto something fun!.....
 
Today I am obsessed with The Mystical Oasis Glow's Slave Bracelets and Barefoot Sandals.
Heidi is the designer and maker of the beautiful items in this wonderfully eclectic shop.


 Silver Peace Sign Barefoot Sandals --- How cute are these?!


The Mystical Oasis Glow also offers Body Chains, Necklaces, Earrings, and more!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget about the TWO Sponsor spot giveaways I'm holding!
Sponsor your blog, website, or store<3

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Thank you so much for featuring my shop here. As a Full time Mom of 3, one of which with Special needs, it's beautiful to see my efforts pay off and be appreciated. Bethany, it has been such a pleasure working with you and getting to know you. Thank you so much for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous jewellery :) I particularly like the turtle one and the bottom, so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete