I haven't done a goals post in a while, which is horrible because it was always one of my favorite posts to do. The Goals Link-Up is run by Miss Angie from My So Called Chaos and Karen from A Peek at Karen's World.
I have a lot of goals this month. Winter is nearing and there is so much to do before it gets here.
- Be tasters at the Madison Chili Cook-Off
- Go to Trick or Treat in our downtown area
- Take Olivia to a pumpkin patch
- Do my barre dvd once a day
- Save an extra $250
- Dig up new garden area and cover with cardboard and compost (this is technically a "house" goal but I consider it fun!)
- Stock the freezer with fresh homemade pumpkin butter (Olivia's favorite thing)
- Go to the Georgia Guidestones
- Go to a fall festival
- Clean out the last closet at the farmhouse (I still have an overflowing closet full of my stuff over there..Sorry mom!)
- Buy and hang invisible book shelves in bedroom
- Pack and take donation boxes
- Organize desk and Stella Kenton supplies
- Get couch out of the house! This should really be number 1. The people that used to own our house asked if we wanted to keep a couch and we said no, but they left it anyways. It's not a nice couch. It's not dirty or anything, it's just really old and ugly and just feels ehhh, plus it's taking up a lot of space.
- Unpack 1 box a week!! With my work and Olivia's school/after-school schedule and Joe's crazy long hours (converting a bunch of smaller companies they just bought) has made it difficult for us to get our house where we'd like it to be in a timely fashion.
- Get Joe to move more of his tools to the shed. He insists on keeping them in his office for some reason and it's making me slightly batty.
- Blog 2 times a week
- Start making products again and start advertising Stella Kenton again
- Start putting together a giveaway
If you'd like to link up your goals, head on over to here!