Monday, June 29, 2015

On to the Next Step!

Well, I did it. I actually did it. I made the leap from dream to hopeful reality. 

I set up a GoFundMe to help me expand the garden and future areas for the chickens and other livestock across the street where we're building our house.
I moved here with the intention of having a garden large enough to be able to donate and sell our organic heirloom produce for cheaper than most. I want to make natural healthy living within reach and affordable for everyone around me. It's time to start. There's no time like the present and the present moves quickly.


I feel like I've done something crazy. A GoFundMe? Really? Me? Yup. I did that, I am doing it. Maybe crazy isn't what I'm feeling, maybe it's excitement. Excitement for finally going for it. I'm taking a leap of faith here and it's not just the GoFundMe; I'm finally taking the steps to move on to the next phase of my life. I'm expanding my animals, my stock pile of garden equipment and seeds, I've got a folder full of plans and drawings for my new area across the street. There will be more chickens and hopefully some pigs, a 3000 sqft garden area and my own cute little farmstand. 
I'm excited. That's all I can say.

No comments:

Post a Comment