Wednesday, February 11, 2015

I'm back!

Hey y'all! It's been quite a while since I've last written and so much has changed!

For starters, we moved. We live in Georgia now on a beautiful 90 acre farm. We have chickens, a donkey named Jack and an organic/non-gmo, heirloom fruit and vegetable garden. We are staying in my parents empty home while we build our house across the street. Olivia is enrolled in ballet classes and is loving the freedom she has to be a kid in nature. Joe has a job he loves and he's excelling; I'm so proud of him.


I'm excited to be able to share our new life experiences with everyone, some gardening tips, heirloom variety recipes and of course a few giveaways.

2 comments:

  1. YAY! Welcome back! You're living the dream, it sounds like (and I'm glad you're still operating Stella Kenton as well).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Sounds like things are good!

    ReplyDelete