Friday, November 16, 2012

Holiday Prepping & Things to Come

It's that time again.
I heard Christmas music on the radio, blah.

However, this means that it's time for egg nog, winter hats, sparkly lights, hot cocoa, family gatherings, holiday treats, and snow. 

I can't wait to make new traditions this year with my little family.  Olivia is older and can finally join in on all of the holiday fun. There's something about little kids and holidays, they make them feel magical again.


I have a lot planned for the upcoming season; things that I can't wait to share with all of my readers.

Things to look forward to:
(including a Giveaway!)

Salt Dough / Handmade Ornaments Tutorial
Amazingly Delicious Cookie and Pie Recipes
An Ultimate Shopping Guide
 A Giveaway featuring items from my Etsy Shop




'Coffee Time #1' by LittleWoodyDuck


COFFEE SCOOP Qualit...
$49.99

Knitted mug cozy, t...
$10.90

Coffee Stained Natu...
$18.00

Coffee Jewelry - Co...
$9.00

BOGO SALE, Food ph...
$15.00

Live Edge Walnut Ca...
$700.00

Natural Coffee Soa...
$5.50

Coffee Art Print
$25.00

Natural Vegan Coffe...
$14.00

Crochet coasters, S...
$22.00

Coffee Heart Orname...
$45.00

Little Moons - Croc...
$17.00

Vintage Brass Sugar...
$18.00

Cross stitch patter...
$4.00

Quilted Zipper Pouc...
$12.00

Ice Cream Cozy Pint...
$15.00

No comments:

Post a Comment